The freight forwarding company Milsped regularly informs the members of the German-Serbian Chamber of Commerce (AHK Serbia) about the current state at the Serbian border crossings and border crossings in the neighbouring countries.
Here is the situation at the border and administrative crossings as of the afternoon of March 17. Please bear in mind that the situation changes by the hour.
The situation at border crossings in Serbia:
– Waiting to enter for around 20 hours.
– Trucks are entering normally, the only problems occur on the Hungarian side.
– Waiting to enter for around 12 hours.
– Waiting for over 24 hours.
– Traffic is functioning normally for now.
– Transit of foreign trucks through Serbia is carried out in the form of a convoy, while Serbian drivers are unaccompanied.
– Long truck queues.
– Convoy in transit.
– Cargo traffic normal, with increased controls.
– Trucks in the convoy escorted.
– Entrance and exit slowed down.
– Entrance slowed down.
– Trucks from Serbia let through, foreigner trucks escorted.
This post is also available in: Italiano