Recently, one of the world’s most influential business magazines, Fortune, has published its annual Fortune 500 companies list.
In its newest issue, the Serbian weekly, Nedeljnik has released its own list of the most successful companies in Serbia. Nedeljnik has been compiling the list for two years running, in the cooperation with the New York Times, or rather its annual edition “Turning Points”.
Want to open a company in Serbia? Click here!
The list of 100 largest and most successful companies in Serbia was compiled on the basis of business revenues and profits, according to official data from the Serbian Business Register Agency (APR).
This is a list of 10 Serbian best-performing companies:
(Operating income for 2017, expressed in thousand dinars)
- JP EPS BEOGRAD – 252,112,496
- NIS AD NOVI SAD – 215,836,203
- FIAT AUTOMOBILI SRBIJA DOO KRAGUJEVAC – 111,748,173
- DELHAIZE SERBIA DOO BEOGRAD – 94,884,062
- MERCATOR-S DOO Novi Sad – 90,747,843
- TELEKOM SERBIA a,d, BEOGRAD – 85,852,191
- EPS DISTRIBUTION d,o,o, BEOGRAD – 82,390,210
- Hesteel Serbia Iron & Steel d,o,o, Beograd – 78,134,541
- NELT CO, DOO BEOGRAD – 78,024,512
- JP SRBIJAGAS NOVI SAD – 70,872,716
(Nova Ekonomija, 16.08.2018)