Delta Holding to participate in tender for Sava Center

Vice President of Delta Holding, Zivorad Vasic confirmed today that the company had decided to participate in the tender for the selection of a strategic partner for the reconstruction and management of Sava Center.

At the annual press conference held by Delta Holding, he said that Delta would invest in Sava Center twice the amount foreseen by the tender (EUR 12.5 million).

“We are ready to invest EUR 25 million in reconstruction and make the proper congress centre out of  that facility,” Vasic said.

On 15th December, 2017, the City of Belgrade announced a new public-private partnership for the reconstruction and management of the Sava Center, the largest congress center in Serbia.

A partner will be selected for a joint venture that will lead the reconstruction and management of the Sava Center. The City of Belgrade would own a 51% stake in the centre, and the private partner remaining 49%.

The plan is to completely renovate the congress infrastructure, as well as build new venues.

Only those companies that had the revenue of 20 million EUR and over last year are eligible to apply. Also, they have to have at least 10 years of experience in managing such venues.

The interested investors should submit a financial offer, that is, the amount of investment in the reconstruction of the Sava Center, a business plan for a period of 10 years, and a reconstruction plan, all by 28th February.

(Beta, 17.01.2018)

https://beta.rs/ekonomija/ekonomija-srbija/82037-delta-holding-ucestvuje-na-tenderu-za-rekonstrukciju-i-upravljanje-sava-centrom?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+betaeko+%28Novinska+agencija+Beta+-+Ekonomija%29

This post is also available in: Italiano

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

scroll to top